VZ 52 pistole

Fórum věnované zbraním ČSLA

VZ 52 pistole

Příspěvekod z archivu » 14 zář 2014, 15:51

What are your opinions on this handgun? Were any of you issued them while in the CSLA and was it preferred over the 9X18mm Makarov or 7.62X25mm Tokarev? I own several of these and they are amongst my more favorite handguns, maybe next to my VZ-61's.

How favorable were they in service? I do not see many photos of them in service nor is there much written on this pistol.

Here is a very poor Google translation of my post, sorry!

Jaké jsou vaše názory na tuto zbraň? Kdyby někdo z vás je vydal, zatímco v CSLA a bylo to Preferovaným nad 9X18mm Makarov nebo 7.62X25mm Tokarev? I vlastní několik z nich, a patří mezi mé další oblíbené zbraně, možná vedle mého VZ-61 let.

Jak příznivé byly v provozu? Nevidím mnoho fotografií z nich v provozu ani neexistuje mnoho napsáno o této pistole.
z archivu

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: VZ 52 pistole

Příspěvekod z archivu » 14 zář 2014, 15:51

Pistol vz. 52 (vz. = vzor = model) used officers (generally from company unit commanders position to highest ranks); and was used by machine gunners (but not in every cases) and antitank shooters (for example RPG-7 man), too.

Regarding the relialibility - the cartridge 7,62x25 mm power was very high for its construction, pistol was originally suggest for 9 mm Luger (Parabellum) cartridge. Many destructions by shooting are knows.

Unfortunatelly, only one trial to change ist construction is known - change of caliber in sixties years back to 9 mm Luger cartridge, but this one was not standard of Warshaw pact. According to technical literature, it was made 12 samples only.

Its successor, 9 mm pistol model 82, was designated for special Chechoslovak cartridge model 82 (it has special bullet made by special technology - barrel has to have polygonal boring). The 9 mm Makarov cartridge can be used instead of model 82. Construction of model (vz.) 82 pistol is very simple, pistol use practically same receiver system like Walther PP/PPK because of low cartridge power.
z archivu

Příspěvekod z archivu » 14 zář 2014, 15:52

Velmi zajímavý a děkuji Lukas! :)
Já osobně najít VZ-52 pozoruhodná. Velmi dobře obrobeny a robustní jako všechny české zbraně. Mám radost z vlastnící několik kopií VZ-52, Makarov, Tokarev a VZ-82. Připadá mi to zajímavé, protože během těchto let okupace Sovětským svazem, na rozdíl od většiny satelitních zemí, Československo nebylo přijato mnoho standardních sovětsko-vydat zbraně a vybavení, ale vyvinula vlastní, že domácí výroba nebo improvments sovětské zařízení , které přesahují standard sovětsko-kvalitu, ale vedení se Sovětským kalibry.

Zajímalo by mě, jestli tento vynalézavost ve vývoji materiálů byl malý displej vzdoru proti sovětské vládě? Přidání ""individuality"" na CSLA proti Varšavské smlouvy sil snad?
Jako kolektor, zjišťuji, že většina českých zbraní a vybavení, jsou výrazně lepší než ruský protějšek, a velmi spolehlivé konstrukce. Proč by CSLA vyvinout vlastní zařízení nebo zlepšení vybavení, které je považováno za standardní a přijatelné pro sovětské vojenské?

Protože 7.62X25mm VZ-52 a 7.62X25mm Tokarev byly vyměněny, proč jít na rozvoj a využití 12 zastřelil VZ-82, a ne jednoduše použít standardní 8 zastřelil 9X18mm Makarov, které byly vydány v celém Sovětském svazu?
Mrzutý, že by bylo z hlediska nákladů efektivnější, aby si objednal ruský Makarov pro CSLA od Iževsk než VZ-82 vyrobené v zemi?

(are my translations better?)....NOPE ! LOL! :)

Very interesting and thank you Lukas! :)
I personally find the VZ-52 a remarkable weapon. Very finely machined and a solid shooting platform but incorporating very unique features as many Czech weapons do. I have the joy of owning a few copies of the VZ-52, Makarov, Tokarev and VZ-82. I find the development of these handguns interesting because during these years of occupation by Soviet Union, Czechoslovakia unlike many satellite countries did not simply adopt many of the standard Soviet issue equipment and weapons but instead developed its own domestically manufactured or improved gear that often times exceed the standard equipment that was accepted but held to the common issued soviet calibers.

I have wondered if this increased ingenuity and deviation from what was standard was a small show of defiance to Soviet occupation.
Surely it added some "individuality" to CSLA armed forces setting them apart from the rest of their allies.
As a collector, I find that the majority of Czech weapons and equipment are constructed significantly better than their Russian counterpart and with more attention to detail. Why would the CSLA develop its own equipment or improve upon the equipment which is considered standard and acceptable to the Soviet military and readily purchased?

Being that the 7.62X25mm VZ-52 and 7.62X25mm Tokarev were to be phased out with the upcoming Makarov, why did they even bother to develop the 12 shot VZ-82 and not simply purchase the standard 8 shot 9X18mm Makarov that was already being issued throughout Warsaw pact armies?
Surely it would have been more cost effective for the CSLA to have ordered the Russian Makarov from Izhevsk than produce the VZ-82 domestically?
z archivu

Dear EZFEED,

I think, that using English as communication language should be better than this. We appreciate your efforts, but for example for me, it is more difficult to understand meaning of Your words translated than if you send it in English.
z archivu

Sorry about that Honza and thank you for being so kind! :)

I re-wrote my post above in english under my quite faulty translation.

I wanted to try and fit in and not stick out like a sore thumb by posting in English but good Lord my efforts have been in vain! :) You have a wonderful language but somewhat difficult to learn. I even have a Czech dictionary and language book here in front of me to help me but I can tell it will be some time till I master this language. I have to do it though, I have a Czech BMP-1 on order and unlike the Jesterka, the repair and maintenance manual is only found in Czech!
z archivu

Zpět na Zbraně ČSLA