Sa58

Fórum věnované zbraním ČSLA

Re: Sa58

Příspěvekod z archivu » 14 zář 2014, 22:13

jasne ja to nemyslel tak doslova jak jsem to psal mam taky doma SA 58 a libi se mi .. a jeste hosi mate doma |SA 858 taktical nebo znehodnoceny samopal ?
z archivu

Blog: View Blog (0)

Příspěvekod z archivu » 14 zář 2014, 22:14

MOTOSTRELEC:
V porovnání se západní výzbrojí na tom byla ,,kosa,, v přesnosti asi o něco hůře ale zase náboj vz.43 má mnohem větší průraznost nebo-li sílu než náboje ráže 5,56x45.
Na delší vzálenosti je přesnější než náboje NATO díky vyšší hmotnosti náboje.
z archivu

I agree; the Sa58 is indeed a superior weapon and was among the best in its day. It far exceeded the Kalashnikov's accuracy with its short stroke gas system and lightweight recoil group. Compared to type 1 Kalashnikovs with machined receivers in regards to internal dirt and debris intrusion, the Sa58’s machined receiver is manufactured in such a way to shed foreign particles both fore and aft in the tracks that the bolt reciprocates in. Also the fire control group is adequately protected from dirt intrusion but it is still machined with such tolerances to allow function with the components almost completely fouled with dirt. The action is fitted with a last round stop (bolt catch) to prevent dry fire which the Kalashnikov did not. The only problems I have heard about this weapon are most likely due to neglect in cleaning and the use of incorrect lubricants for certain environments. By this I mean the use of oils in dry dusty climates (Iraq/Afghanistan) where dry lubricants like graphite should be used. Here in Louisiana we have a humid environment so I apply a thicker petroleum based oil or natural oil (oils made from animal fats) and apply a light coat over the external surfaces, if I were to take one of my Sa58’s to the desert I would not use much if any oil on the outside and lubricate the internals with dry graphite.
With today’s militaries moving to smaller calibers the Sa58 is becoming an obsolete weapon. It is a great weapon and one of the best service rifles but nevertheless it is obsolete. I never cared for the 5.56X45mm or 5.45X39mm and other smaller calibers either but I can see the logic behind it. They are effective and sufficient at ranges up to 500M which in combat where the enemy normally is engaged within 200M. The soldier can also carry more ammunition because of the reduced weight and that is good too. I need to find a VG70 grenade launcher to install on one of mine……anyone know where I can find one?
z archivu

I am affraid it will be very hard to obtain VG-70. I think some prototypes was made only. I did not see any one in Czech armyshops yet.
z archivu

Hoši můžu se zeptat čím přesně se liší SA58 od AK47?
z archivu

Kromě použitého náboje a pricipem odběru prachových plynů z hlavně asi vším - Sa58 a AK47 jsou zcela odlišné konstrukce.

Hlavní odlišnosti - Sa58 má uzamykaní vykývnutím závory a přímoběžný úderník, AK47 uzamykání rotací závorníku a kladívkový bicí mechanismus.

Zkuste zapátrat na Internetu, určitě narazíte na obrázky součástek při rozborce, řezy nebo explozvivní náčrty nebo těchto zbraní.
z archivu

Příspěvekod z archivu » 14 zář 2014, 22:15

SA-58 byl krátký zdvih plynárenské soustavy a je stávkující padáka. Neexistuje žádné kladivo, jen spoušť a ožehnout jaře aktivován stávkující.

V AKM je dlouhý zdvih s konvenční požární kontrolní skupiny složené z kladivo a spoušť ožehnout.

SA-58 se bude chodit kruzích kolem AKM. Hmotnost vratným vnitřní komponenty uvnitř AKM přenáší síly směrem k uživateli a narušuje přesnost. Pohyblivých částí uvnitř SA-58 jsou lehčí a mají menší hmotnost, takže neovlivňuje střelecké výkony.
z archivu

Promiňte nechci vás urazit, ale prosím zkuste se naučit trochu lépe Česky. U některých příspěvků ani nevím co jste tím chtěl říct.
z archivu

Honza:
Promiňte nechci vás urazit, ale prosím zkuste se naučit trochu lépe Česky. U některých příspěvků ani nevím co jste tím chtěl říct.
Jestli Vy umíte anglicky, můžete to kolegovi Ezfeedovi napsat v jeho rodném jazyce;o)))

Ty příspěvky s nejasným obsahem jsou způsobeny překladačem.
z archivu

No offense taken Honza and I appreciate that you let me know when my translations are faulty. I am learning, just too slowly! :) :) :) (still it is terrible to pollute a Czech forum with English! :D)

Here is what I was attempting to explain to Qwert (and a little more) ;)

The SA-58 was a short stroke gas system and instead of a hammer it is striker fired. The bolt does not rotate and lock into the receiver like the AK, instead there are two locking ears on the bolt which lock into two notches in the receiver wall. The gas system is a short stroke system and uses a separate gas piston and spring actuated plunger to transmit force to the action. The bolt only receives a short tap from the plunger to unlock it and send it to the rear of the action. The only parts that move during this cycle are the piston, plunger, and bolt and striker assembly. The movement of the piston and plunger are very short and their mass is not great. The bolt and striker assembly have the longest travel and will reciprocate almost the entire length of the receiver but their mass is also not considerable so the momentum is not transmitted to the shooters shoulder.
This short stroke gas system are also used by other weapons such as the Siminov (SKS), Dragunov, and the FAL and provide for a more precise shooting weapon.

The AKM is a long stroke with conventional fire control group consisting of a hammer, trigger, and sear.

SA-58 will walk circles around the AKM in shooting performance and accuracy. You may know, the gas piston, bolt carrier, and bolt are one piece in the AK, this makes for a considerably heavy reciprocating component. From the gas port the piston receives a direct blast of gas and this pushes the entire assembly to the rear. The weight of the reciprocating internal components inside the AKM are directly transmitted to the shoulder of the user and impedes accuracy. The AKM is a good weapon and reliable but accurate only as well as the shooter can control it. The moving parts inside the SA-58 are lighter and have less mass and the balance of weapon is not thrown off due to inertia so firing is more controllable.
z archivu

PředchozíDalší

Zpět na Zbraně ČSLA